Old Manor Holiday Cottages -
Cottage Breaks, Short Breaks, Weekend Breaks
- With Flexible Start Days All Year Round
Old Manor Holiday Cottages are open all year round for short breaks and weekend breaks. Subject to a two night minimum stay short breaks can start and finish on any day of the week to suit you. Enjoy a winter break in our cosy cottages, take a short break to visit to Malvern Spring Show or just enjoy a couple of days rest and relaxation.
Our self catering holiday cottages are fully equipped with everything you need so its easy for you to make the most of your short break.
- All bedding, linen, towels, toiletries and household supplies are included more info.
- The kitchens are fully stocked with cloths, tea towels, dishwasher tablets, rubbish bags, kitchen roll
- There's plenty of tea, coffee and sugar plus salt, pepper, stock cubes & olive oil
- Our welcome pack provides a ready-made breakfast with fresh, home baked bread, Old Manor homemade preserves, fresh milk and butter.
- The two village pubs are just a short stroll from the cottage. The Village Inn on green and the Fleet At Twyning by the river - both serve food all week. There are also plenty of excellent pubs, cafes and restaurants nearby.
There's plenty to do and see in the area and Old Manor holiday cottages make an excellent base for visiting medieval Tewkesbury, touring the Cotswolds, walking on the Malvern Hills, visiting the Royal Forest of Dean and the Severn and Wye Valleys, and visiting the nearby towns of Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester and Hereford.